Here is an anointing ritual for mezuzah, mizrach, or house blessing that I’ve created to bless up art, hamsa or other protective amulets to hang on a wall or shelf of a home. Always good to reset your mezuzah and other wards at the change of the seasons. Also can be used to “recharge” a mezuzah. Follow same steps with sealed scroll and then mixture to anoint case.
- Eggshell from challah making (cleaned)
- Note: don’t have any? reach out, I always have some handy that I can share.
- Small candle (taper, not tea light)
- Peace and Harmony Oil (pick your favorite recipe – couple of my favorites NOW, Conjured Cardea)
- Iron Filings
- Crumbs from afikomen or challah
- Holy Water, Rain Water, or Spring Water
Subscribe to the Cosmic Reference Library to access.
Read more of this content, and much more, when you subscribe to the Cosmic Reference Library for only $36/year today.
Powered by WordPress.com.