An anointing ritual for mezuzah, mizrach, or house blessing that I’ve created to bless up art, hamsa or other protective amulets to hang on a wall or shelf of a home. Always good to reset your mezuzah and other wards at the change of the seasons. Also can be used to “recharge” a mezuzah. Follow same steps with sealed scroll and then mixture to anoint case.
- Eggshell from challah making (cleaned)
- Note: don’t have any? reach out, I always have some handy that I can share.
- Small candle (taper, not tea light)
- Peace and Harmony Oil (pick your favorite recipe – couple of my favorites NOW, Conjured Cardea)
- Iron Filings
- Crumbs from afikomen or challah
- Rain Water or Spring Water
Become a Premium Subscriber to Access Full Source Sheet
Access exclusive content when you subscribe to the Cosmic Reference Library for only $36/year, powered by substack.com.
Access Link for Members: https://devotaj.substack.com/p/anointing-ritual-for-home-blessing