Hello, I’m Ketzirah
I help people like you tap into and harness your creativity so you can expand your possibilities and be more fulfilled in work and in life.
Who Do I Work With?
Artists & Makers
Better channel your creativity to more effectively share your gifts with the world.
Expand your creativity to show up more fully and authentically for those you serve.
Community and Organizational Leaders
Tap into my creativity to enhance decision making and have game changing impact.
Not the “Creative Type”
Learn the skills to become a creative person to embrace your full potential in work in life.
None of these quite captures your unique reasons
for exploring and expanding your creative capacity!
We all have the gift of creativity. When you let go of the illusion of control and open to learning, your unique gifts of creativity will flow through you. Creativity opens you to Spirit, and Spirit brings you the gift of creativity — a beautiful circle of joy!Margaret Paul, PhD
Whole Person Creative Coaching
Research shows that learning (or truly re-relearning) how to be a creative person has so many positive impact on our lives.
It expands our possibilities.
Whether you want to exercise your creative muscles to make better decisions at work or push yourself creatively as an artist or maker, coaching can help.
Creative is a state of being and it infuses everything you do.
Unlike other forms of creative and creativity coaching, I offer a holistic approach that can help you gain clarity about a specific project or just infuse your whole life with more creativity. You set the agenda.
ICF defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential. The process of coaching often unlocks previously untapped sources of imagination, productivity and leadership.International Coaching Federation
Benefits of Coaching
There are many benefits of coaching, in general, and creativity-focused coaching. Here’s just a few benefits that you many find from engaging with a coach:
- Tap into creativity and write a book, compose a song, design a garden landscape, paint a picture, or even learn to cook!
- Expand awareness and approaches to seek new possibilities
- Enhance thinking and decision-making skills
- Deepen confidence to pursue meaningful work and life roles
- Gain clarity, focus and direction toward what matters most
- Develop the capacity to make faster and better decisions
Types of Creative Coaching I Offer:
- Whole person creativity coaching
- Supporting or discovering creative projects
- Social media coaching for creative, spiritual, and business
- Drash coaching for Jewish spiritual leaders (group/individual)
- Creativity coaching for enhanced business and decision making
- Customized creative/creativity coaching for your needs
Work with Me
I’m an artist & maker who is also an ordained Kohenet, Marketing Strategist, Business Executive, former professional stage manager and prop designer that is currently training with Coach Training World to become an ICF Certified Coach. I’ve seen first hand the power that experiencing ourselves as creative people can have across all aspects of our lives.
But that doesn’t mean I have all the answers. Coaching is about helping you find your own way. It’s not about me giving you the answers, but rather helping you find your own answers.
For example you might choose any one of these or a mix of these as the kind of results we work towards together:
- Stretch or challenge your imagination and/or critical thinking skills.
- Adopt a more reflective thinking practice.
- Open to multiple possibilities, solutions and perspectives.
- Think more clearly and confidently.
- Let go of limiting beliefs that no longer serve you.
- Feel alive and passionate about your everyday life.
- Feel inspired and motivated to make changes in your career.
- Be more authentic; true to yourself, authentically expressed.
Depending on the client I might offer up options that fall outside the specific boundaries of International Coaching Federation approach to coaching, but the use of these options is always up to the client such as the use of tarot/oracle cards to help gain clarity, creative exercises ranging from divergent/convergent thinking to sigil design and ritual design. It will always be done in support of YOUR goals and only proceeding with your express consent.
Say hello! I’ll begin complimentary consultations and booking appointments in August.